CVD AND HPHT LAB GROWN DIAMOND DETECTOR
Works with your own mobile phone! The enhanced user interface is simple to use—just one click to see test results in seconds with no calibration or need to change platforms.
- Uses the same 100% detection rate technology as the Sherlock Holmes 2.0
- Checks 27 rings at a time or 20 rings on 2 rotating finger ring holders
- Approximately 250 CT loose diamonds
- Visible Checking 4” x 6”
- Checking area height 2”
- Add & delete users
- Store your results on the cloud
- Add pictures, certificates SKU, names, etc., and upload the result to the cloud
- Only a $10/month subscription fee. Includes storage for about 1.000 tests
- Delete or move your test results to your own cloud
- Friendly back office where you can retrieve your test results and easily compare them to former tests
- One-year full warranty
The YEHUDA detectors use the same technology as the Sherlock Holmes 2.0 that was independently verified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and the ASSURE Testing Program to be 100% ACCURATE at detecting ALL lab grown diamonds.
The ASSURE Instrument Testing Program is an ongoing initiative of the Natural Diamond Council (formerly Diamond Producers Association). They used an independent 3rd party, Underwriters Laboratories (UL), to Impartially test and verify the effectiveness of all the CVD/HPHT detection devices submitted for a comprehensive review.
ONLY TRUST DEVICES THAT HAVE BEEN TESTED BY ASSURE!
- Contact us today to preorder yours from a GEMORO dealer near you!
- 2 – Loose stone trays 1.5”x2.5” and 4”x5”
- 2 – Loose stone trays with sections 1.5”x2.5” and 4”x5”
- 2 – Magnetic finger ring holders
- 1 – Slotted ring holder tray (holds up to 27 rings)
- 2 – USB cables (iPhone and Android)
- 1 – Power supply
- Dimensions: WxLxH 150x205x140mm, 5.9”x8.1”x5.5”
- POWER: 24VDC/1A
- Power supply (included): 100-240VAC/1A
- Shipping Weight: 3.7Kg, 8.2lbs