Time Connection Inc. Privacy
Time Connection takes your privacy very seriously, and we want you to know how we collect/use, share and protect your information.
• What information we collect
• How we use that information
• How we may share that information
• How we protect your information
• Your choices regarding your personal information
Information We Collect
Information you give us, we receive and may store any information you enter on our websites or give to us in our stores. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a Wish List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
• Your name
• Your mailing address
• Your e-mail address
• Your phone number
• Demographic information and product preferences
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our websites, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our websites using automated tools like cookies or web beacons. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based advertising is covered in more detail below.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
• Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
• Processing returns and exchanges
• Tracking and confirming online orders
• Delivering products
• Marketing and advertising products and services
• Conducting research and analysis
• Processing credit applications
• Establishing and managing your accounts with us
• Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
• Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us in our stores and online
• Facilitating interactions with timeconnectioninc.com and others, such as enabling you to email a link to a friend
• Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Time Connection does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
• Fulfilling orders
• Delivering packages
• Scheduling and performing installations
• Servicing products
• Fulfilling subscription services
• Conducting research and analysis
• Applying for credit & processing credit card payments
• Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Time Connection Inc., our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
We may share personal information in connection with financial products or services related to our business. We also may share personal information in connection with co-branded product or service offerings.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Time Connection Inc. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The timeconnectioninc.com site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our Web site such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
• Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
• Update and correct your personal information
• Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
• To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
• Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
• Call 1-888-847-7770 with your request and current contact information.
• Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to email@example.com
• Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
Time Connection Inc.
Attn: Customer Care/Privacy
607 S. Hill St., Suite #PL-100
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Protecting Children's Privacy
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
Here's how to contact us: