Our new version of the Quad Chime movement is simply the best sounding battery operated chime movement on the market today! This movement has the sound of a tubular bell grandfather clock movement, with the convenience and the accuracy of a quartz movement. It operates on 2 C cell batteries, and has a large speaker; it would also work perfectly with or without a pendulum. Our Quad Chime movement now is made using the American “I” shaft clock hand configuration with a 5/16” diameter. This full featured new movement has 4 chime options programmed into every one, a volume control.
• Movement Dimensions: 4 3/4”H x 4 9/16”W x 1 1/8” Thick.
• Westminster or Ave Maria chimes every 15 minutes with an hour count.
• Westminster of “Bim-Bam” chimes on the hour only with an hour count.
• Optional night strike shut off “ sounds at 11:00 PM, then is silent until 6:00 AM.
• 3’ remote speaker on an 18” cord - place anywhere with mounting clips and screws for the best possible sound.
• 3 Year Guarantee.
Choose Hands (Hands sold separately) --- Click Here!
Choose 16” Adjustable Pendulum (Sold Separately) --- Click Here!
Fits Dials up to 12mm (1/2") Thick
Available in 1 Shaft Size